Sony Imageworks, Culver City, CA Jan 2005 – Apr 2006
Texture and Lighting Artist
Monster House (Feature Film)
- Creating textures for interior Living Room and all props in room and exterior of main character’s house, other houses in Neighborhood
- Props, Basketball, vacuum dummy mask gets run over in driveway.
- Painted all the fences in the Neighborhood.
- Lighting and compositing
- First show at Sony to use Arnold to render.
- Lighting shots were in different parts of the movie.
- Bones pulling stuffing out of DJ’s bunny.
- Chowder plugging in the vacuum dummy.
- Kids talking to police near police car.
- Kids in the basement of the house with flash lights and water guns.
- Kids in room looking through telescope to see Jenny walking with wagon towards house.